|Program by Region
SeoulSeoul, capital city of Korea, is center of politics, economy, culture, education, transportation, and finance of Korea. Especially the city has well-established tertiary sector such as finance and service industries and is home to many headquarters of Korea’s large-scale companies. You can expect to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the metropolis and Korean traditional culture e.g. Gyeongbokgung Palace, Insadong and Myeongdong, and dynamic and vibrant spirit of the Gangnam subway station area.
- Companies to Visit (tentative): Samsung Life Insurance, LG Electronics Lab, Hyundai Motors MOTOR STUDIO, Shinsegae, E-MART, etc
- Infra & Culture : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Myeong-dong, Yongsan Park, Gangnam-dae-ro, Lotte World, etc.
IncheonIncheon is a gateway to Seoul and a port city. The city is where the modernization of Korea started and has various historical sites formed in the early days of the opening of the port e.g. china town. Due to its early industrialization and proximity to a port, the city has highly-developed logistics, machinery, furniture, and auto industries. Being a metropolis near Seoul and an industrial city, Incheon is at the forefront of Korea’s exports and is developing itself into a high-tech city. You can experience the dynamic city of Incheon at Incheon International Airport and Songdo International City as well as its various cultural sites.
- Companies to Visit (tentative): : Doosan Infracore, Hyundai Steel, Celltrion, YG-1, Hanjin, Emons Furniture, Samyang Genex, etc.
- Infra & Culture : Chinatown, Freedom Park, Wolmido Island, Songdo IBD, etc.
GyeonggiGyeonggi Province is the area surrounding the capital city of Seoul and has many companies located in it. Samsung Electronics is located in Suwon and many small-but-strong companies in Ansan Industrial Complex. Also there are many research institutes sponsored by large-scale companies. Gyeonggi Province has solid industrial foundation from high technology such as electrical and electronics engineering and display and mechanic engineering to traditional industries.
- Companies to Visit (tentative) : Samsung Electronics Digital City, LG DISPLAY, Hyundai Motors Mabuk-ri Research Institute, Seoul Milk, etc.
- Infra & Culture : : Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Truce Village, Namisum Island, Ganghwado Island
Busan / South GyeongsangBusan is a port city with the population of 3.5 million people. A gateway to South Gyeongsang Province, Busan has been an important place to embrace foreign culture. Today Busan is the center of South Gyeongsang Industrial Area, one of the four largest industrial areas of Korea, which is famous for mechanical engineering, shipbuilding and aerospace industries.
- Companies to Visit (tentative) : Korean Aerospace, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Rotem, Posco, Renault Samsung, Doosan Heavy Industries, etc.
- Infra & Culture : Haeundae Beach, Taejongdae Recreation Area, Jinhaehang, etc.
*The above is a sample itinerary. We can re-design the itinerary upon our customers’ request.